Hire the centre
Foxwood Community Centre is available for hire for children’s birthday parties, funeral teas, business and private meetings, parties, receptions, functions and more.
Please note that when booking children’s parties:-
- Payment in cash in full is required at time of booking
- No booking can be confirmed until full payment has been received
To check if the centre is available please contact the bookings secretary on (01904) 399953 or email@example.com
RATES OF HIRE
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE SET UP AND TAKE DOWN TIME IN YOUR BOOKING TIME.
- £20 per hour
- £50 for childrens parties (maximum 3 hours but extra time can be negotiated) includes a returnable £10 deposit if Centre is left in good condition. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF BOOKING. Bookings can only be confirmed when the payment is made.
If use of the garden is needed for children’s parties, then there is an extra charge of £10.
- £12 per hour concessionary rate for registered charities or community benefit groups – please advise your charity number when booking
- £12.50 per hour
- £8 per hour concessionary rate for registered charities or community benefit groups. Please advise your charity number when booking.
- £20 per hour but all outside activities must cease by 10pm
- the charge for children’s parties is £10 for the duration of the party
- Price by negotiation.
For adult parties (over 21 years old) wedding receptions and any entertainment events a condition deposit of £150 is required payable at least 14 days before the date of the booking together with the full hire fee. The condition deposit will be refunded in full after the event unless:
- any room is not left in a clean or tidy condition
- there is damage to the interior of the premises or its contents, the building exterior, the car park or the garden
- the Conditions of Hire including the hire times are infringed
In these instances the deposit or part thereof may be retained by the Trust.
For long term bookings, we ask for 4 weeks payment in advance
Use of the kitchen is included in these costs but do remember that if you are not hiring the whole site, there may be other hirers using the premises.
Cancellations made with less than 14 days notice may be subject to a charge at the discretion of the Trustees.
Any questions, do call us on 01904 399953